How to Rebrand: Top 7 Reasons for a Rebrand
16/02/2015 | 11:21 pm
Should you re-brand your business?
There are many good reasons for a company to re-brand but boredom shouldn’t be one of them! If you’re tired of your look, engage a creative agency like ninetyblack to help explore how a simple refresh could spark some life back into you and your customers so that you fall in love with your brand all over again.
Before anyone re-brands, we make sure they are doing it for the right reasons, work out if it’s a re-brand or a revamp that they need, we examine where they’re at and where they want to be – all this, before we storm in all guns blazing shouting ‘re-brand! new name! new look! out with the old! in with the new!’…
Here’s a helpful checklist to work out if a re-brand is in your future… our Top 7 Reasons to Re-brand.
- Your logo resembles an 80s glamour shot and it’s time to be taken seriously.
- There’s a fundamental change in your business – could be direction, thinking, or your product/service.
- You need to differentiate from your competitors.
- You need to remain relevant (in changing markets), or you need to shed negative perceptions.
- You’re re-launching a product/service
- You need product differentiation.
- You need to de-clutter; rationalise, consolidate.
If you said YES to one or more of the above, it’s time to call ninetyblack – your brand professionals!